Monday, March 12, 2012

A Christmassy finish!

Club quilt today over a week ago now..... and I've finally done a bit of sewing!

Four little Christmas stockings that have been incomplete for two years now.... I usually never think of sewing Christmas things until the festive season is well and truly upon us and then there's no time get things done. I'm still not 100% happy with how the white on Santa and on the snowman doesn't show up very well but I'd already re-stitched them once on darker background fabric and wasn't going to do it again. I may still whip stitch it or something to make it more visable and then I just need to get some rusty bells to stitch to each of the points on the scalloped top.


The Reindeer is my favourite.... so I think that one will be mine and the rest of the
family can fight over the others :)
The pattern is called 'A little bit of Christmas' by Annie Downs
Nice to finish something for us!

Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Your stockings are gorgeous. I love the reindeer one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your stockings are so cute and sweet!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic Tracy... too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!